Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: DC Universe Online PS3 - Blur's New Fractured Future

Sponsored Links
    Sony Online Entertainment Senior Producer Austin Wes Yanagi has shared a DC Universe Online PS3 video today spotlighting Blur's new fractured future.

To quote: "Fractured Future" the latest Blur-produced cinematic from [Register or Login to view links] reveals another glimpse into the future as we see how Lex Luthor stole the exobytes from Brainiac, giving humanity the ability to evolve into super-powered heroes and villains!

But what evil plot is Lex Luthor hatching with his evil twin from the past? Will Batman and the evolving new heroes be able to stop him? What does the future hold for DC Universe Online? Log in and play...the next legend is you!

Video: DC Universe Online PS3 - Blur's New Fractured Future

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this game is going to be sick.. does anyone know when it come out?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's already out. Finding a torrent for it to test it out is going to be impossible though.

Banned User
    have you seen what's involved?

1, in the shop its one of the most expensive games.
    2, you have to pay a monthly fee to play it.

Do they really think it'll be good if you have to keep paying to play it? And having it as the most expensive game?

I'm surprised you can actually look at the cover of it without having to pay.

Yeah its already out and seems to be pretty good too in my opinion. Its for $59.99 as usual like many new PS3 or 360 titles and you do have to pay to play it online. Upon purchasing it you get 30 days free to play it online. In the PSN Store they have payment selections to chose from.

For 1 month is $14.99, for 3 months is $29.99, for 6 months is $77.99 and for 1 year it is $139.99. Some people try and compare this game to World of Warcraft which in my opinion is a pointless thing to do since they are two totally different MMO's in their own worlds. By far I like the game and the many options its gives you upon character creation for your hero or villian.

Some may say its expensive, others may not. Depending on whatever game, it simply just depends on your choice whether you prefer to pay to play or not. As for me, I've chosen that I will be going for the full year payment.

As a correction for the year payment it is $134.99. (Sorry about that)
    Last edited by croft72; 02-10-2011 at 08:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    When people are saying that new games are too expensive at the price they are now and your willing to pay $200 to play a game? Thats way to stupid of a price for any game.

You and games like this are probably the reason why games are going up in price. If people are willing to pay that much for a game then they will keep charging higher prices for games.

MMORPG games have always been about 10-15$/month on the PC for many years. There are free ones but they are nothing in comparison to the ones you actually have to pay to play.

Most console games you buy will never change or have additional content for free. MMORPG games always continue to create new online content, areas, enemies to fight etc. This is why they charge monthly fees.

Any user in the modern world who actively plays real MMORPG games know that monthly fees are not anything new. Black ops is not a MMORPG just because it has a level system.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News