Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: CoD4 Invisible Player Cheaters in action!

Sponsored Links
    Below is a video showing a CoD4 hack demonstrating someone being killed by invisible players.

It comes to us courtesy of excursel via YouTube..

Enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i would hate to be against them, but i would love to be them and my kill/death ratio would not be so bad.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The time he died when he was coming up the stairs, did it look like anything happened form the invisible guys POV?

hey this is XxDESERT_EAGLExX on the Infinity Ward forums for PS3 COD4 and you all should look at what developments i've made on this.

[Register or Login to view links]

I have experience this before the vid around Nov. December and it appears they are spectators glitching the servers to allow them to use there weapons while going ANYWHERE in the map they choose... the camera allows you to go anywhere in the map while the game is going on.

Seems like shenanigans to me hehe. I haven't played cod4 on ps3 in 2 months might go and play some today. I hate how you can't select to play only the new bonus maps.

i hate hackers, was in a game with a sniper that had aimbot on my pc.. just spawn and i would die

these people really need to get a life! what's the point of playing online and cheating

they must suck so bad there never going to get good at the game.. IW needs to code a anti-cheat system. imo anyone caught cheating should get put back to rank 1 with like a month of not getting Xp.. it wouldnt be worth cheating then.

so wait, does this still happen? Because between the time of the first post and the last wasn't there a patch released?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News