Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow PS3 Glitches, Codes & More!

Sponsored Links
    With Castlevania: Lords of Shadow PS3 now released, gamers from around the globe have already reported some Castlevania LOS glitches, Konami cheat codes and even how to unlock a Solid Snake Outfit in the PlayStation 3 video game.

To begin, Kokena's blog (linked above) has shared a video via YouTube (below) of a Castlevania: Lords of Shadow PS3 glitch he ran across while playing the game thus far.

It appears this glitch doesn't happen for everyone though, with some users labeling it as a botched PS3 HDD install versus a serious issue with the new release.

Next up, [Register or Login to view links] has made available some Castlevania: Lords of Shadow PS3 cheat codes, to quote:

"By entering the following code below, player will be able to unlock the list of cheats that can be enabled. Please remember that by activating a cheat code, the ability to earn trophies or achievements will be disabled.

To enter the code, simply press the following buttons below at the loading introductory screen just before the mission starts."

PS3 Version Cheat Code: U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, O, X

PS3 Cheats:

- All Relics - Discover all Relics
    - All Combos - Activates all Combos without purchasing
    - All Gems - Discoverall Magic Gems
    - All Upgrades- Discover all Weapon and Relic upgrades
    - No Damage- Invicibility

Finally, [Register or Login to view links] reports that a Solid Snake outfit is unlockable in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow on the PS3, to quote:

"According to an image sent in from a PSLS reader (below), a "Solid Snake" custom outfit will be available for Gabriel Belmont after the you have finished the game at least one time. The outfit, which also features Solid Snake's bandana, is accessible via the Extras menu after you've completed the game once.

So it seems as though Solid Snake is in Castlevania: LOS in spirit, but it's still just Gabriel Belmont donning some Solid Snake gear. Now that this has been cleared up, all that's left to wonder is if the Bandana gives Gabriel infinity daggers."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How does something that glitchy make it past game developers and game testers...

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    How does something that glitchy make it past game developers and game testers...
    Maybe they were too busy JailBreaking PS3's at the time...

Those code sequences are just nostalgic.. brought back memories..

That's a big glitch, Konami wil have to fix this soon with an update! But even with glitches looks like a good game to try.

Damn this sucks for jailbreakers. No updates (although i've read promising things about Hermes V3).

promising or not, you still can't update which is gonna be the big problem.

I had a similar glitch in the labyrinth level where I mounted a beast and then dismounted him near a wall and i got stuck in the wall. I was running around in between the walls of the level with no way to get out. I eventually just pressed pause and used restart from last checkpoint.

Does the game require the new firmware? I'm surprised it hasn't been ripped and uploaded yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Amco View Post
    Does the game require the new firmware? I'm surprised it hasn't been ripped and uploaded yet.
    It has been uploaded on some sites. One of my favs has it already.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News