Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Retro Map Pack Unveiled

Sponsored Links
    The title says it all, this is a ConsoleTech.net exclusive Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Retro Map Pack video which will be coming to PS3 soon!

For those unaware, Modern Warfare 2 is set five years after the conclusion of Call of Duty 4.

Despite the efforts of United States Marine Corps and the SAS, the Ultranationalists ultimately seize control of Russia and declare Imran Zakhaev a hero and martyr, erecting a statue of him in the heart of Red Square.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Makarov, one of Zakhaev's former lieutenants, begins a campaign against Europe by committing numerous acts of terrorism.

Check out the COD: MW2 Retro Map Pack video below!

Video: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Retro Map Pack Unveiled

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah!!! First Blood Comment!! i hope this comes soon for the ps3 man , Boom Headshot!! BTW im Pika420247 i play MW2 im a great player most of the time!!

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Can't wait for this pack to come out...

Big Grin

I don't know if this is the RETARDATION talking but... ME WANT GAME!!
    Last edited by ONEILLsurfer; 03-18-2010 at 04:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what? no boat map? i loved the small map on top of the tanker at sea from mw1. good times, good times. i hope they aren't releasing all of the previous maps in different packages that we have to buy separately.

So this probably means that ps3 owners are missing out on the map pack going on the 360 at the end of the month??

I can't wait for this =D should be good!

and yes as far as i know xbox are due to get them first, this has been going around since mw2 was released.
    Last edited by craig2k9; 03-18-2010 at 09:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News