Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 Summit Secret Area / Glitch

Sponsored Links
    Last week we saw some footage of Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 glitches followed by a warning to COD:BO glitchers, but today typicalgamer from CallofDutyFAQ.com (linked above) has shared a new one which includes secret areas in the map Summit.

To quote: "You may know about the sky lift, but, there is something else. What do these mysterious mountains hide?

The song used in this video is a free royalty free song supplied by the Web site [Register or Login to view links] - this guys got amazing stuff and I recommend checking him out!"

Those interested can check out the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 Summit Secret Area / Glitch video below.

In related news, another Black Ops PS3 glitch has [Register or Login to view links] with the shot guns in the game.

To quote, roughly translated: "A member of this site, Bloodlyte, has recently accidentally discovered a very annoying bug. For those who used it is really only in your favor, but if you opponent is crazy.

With this glitch because you can quickly reload abnormally. The video below shows how Bloodlyte dual HS-10's in a very short reload time.

He does this by sprinting in parallel after the reload button and thus saves the game's animation about reloading. This ensures that you can blast right through and then you have the upper hand in a firefight.

Add to this that the HS-10 is the last shotgun you can unlock and is seen as too strong a weapon. Overall a very annoying bug that it can properly enjoy the game and spoil our advice is therefore also not to use it."

Video: Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 Summit Secret Area / Glitch

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    those aren't secrets theyre designed that way yawn.

there's a reason for that little fence thing being bent down and its kinda obvious if you jump on the computers you're higher enough to get the railing.

aaargh i hate when people think things like this are glitches or super secrets.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agree, cannot see any glitch or secret in that video.. lol

Maybe we are not focus hard enough to discover the secret. Play it backward and you will understand... Or not ...

Thumbs Up

Thanks for sharing this anyhow.

i so badly wanna play that game..

sorry.. cool vid.. but no glitches there.. i have already been to both of those so called "secret spots" i was hoping someone found a way to "get to da choppa" in the back of the map that they show at the end of this vid =P

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News