Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: BioShock 2 PS3 Walkthrough - New Gameplay Features

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has shared a video walkthrough today on the PlayStation Blog for BioShock 2 on PS3 which showcases some new gameplay features.

To quote: This week's Q1 PlayStation Showcase didn't just feature Sony-published games; a number of publishers brought along heavily-anticipated titles to show on PS3 and PSP.

I think that term - "heavily anticipated" - definitely applies to [Register or Login to view links].

In this video, [Register or Login to view links]'s Lead Environment Artist Hogarth Delaplante ("call me Hoagy") walks us through some of the new features and areas in BioShock 2, and details new gameplay features like setting traps, "dual-wielding", and the new hacking mechanic.

Hit the HD button underneath the video for best results.

Video: BioShock 2 PS3 Walkthrough - New Gameplay Features

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    oh man, I am so looking forward to this. Thanks for the news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Come see the new graphic quality of a game as it is this end, I am crazy to see how they will be the new BigDaddy in real time to hack the new machines, the water realism. Finally, another unparalleled and now we expected PS3.

This is gona be awesome! Just wondering if you will get rid of that Big Daddy suit if you make progress in the game?!

Thumbs Up allright

I can't wait until its out.. been waiting forever!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News