Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Beyond Good & Evil HD is Coming to PSN Next Week

Sponsored Links
    Ubisoft PR Coordinator Alex Monney has posted up a video trailer today and confirmed that Beyond Good & Evil HD is coming to PSN next week.

To quote: The time has almost come for you to join Jade on her quest to uncover a planet-wide alien conspiracy. For those of you that are new to Beyond Good & Evil, you will be able to partake in a hidden gem that 1UP says is "still a treasure today."

For the veterans of the series, you'll experience the best version of Beyond Good & Evil HD that we have to offering, including updated visuals and audio. Still don't believe me?! Well, check out our new trailer including a handful of our favorite review quotes:

As a quick reminder, we will be offering two free PlayStation Network avatars for all purchasers who pick up [Register or Login to view links] within the first two weeks of launch. I personally will be switching my avatar to Pey'j (he's a pig with a wrench... what's not to like?!).

Keep your eyes out for Beyond Good & Evil HD to hit the PlayStation Network next Tuesday for $9.99.

Video: Beyond Good & Evil HD is Coming to PSN Next Week

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Eh Boss... this is already released?? I bought it already for 10 euro's on PSN.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, this one seems to be already out for two weeks here in Germany.

Yep, this news is from the US Blog so I guess this time around the North American PSN is slower getting it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News