Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Bayonetta - The First 10 Minutes for PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Today gimmeGTD of GameTrailers have shared a new Bayonetta video which covers the first 10 minutes of the game.

According to [Register or Login to view links], Sega plans to region-lock the title which is quite unusual for a PS3 game indeed.

To quote: "Unsurprisingly, we were told that the Japanese version would not be region free, meaning that North American and European consoles won't play import copies. The reason? It would impact sales of the game outside of Japan, we were told.

That's not that uncommon for Japanese Xbox 360 releases. The vast majority of games released in Japan for Microsoft's box won't play on anything but Japanese consoles. But the PlayStation 3 version? The games are almost all (thankfully) region-free. Locking down that version would be an unusual move on Sega's part."

Below is a 10-minute sneak peek at the upcoming action title developed by Platinum Games. Bayonetta is set for European and North American release in January 2010 on Sony's PlayStation 3 and the Microsoft XBox 360 console.

Video: Bayonetta - The First 10 Minutes for PlayStation 3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hmmmm...... This makes me glad that I own an original Japanese 60 gig PS3. I'm STILL going to get the Japan version of this game. Ever since my 1st import title (Parasite Eve), I've enjoyed being an importer on games and consoles. You'll pay the extra money but to me its well worth it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just hope Sega doesnīt start a trend with this region-locking.
    iīm all for importing games myself and itīs been great that ps3 games havenīt been region-locked.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't see the vid... Anyone have an archive version or another mirror?

They removed it... I checked around but didn't see any mirrors sadly.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News