Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Battlefield Bad Company 2 PS3 Beta Launches Tomorrow

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony's Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has announced that the Battlefield Bad Company 2 PS3 Beta launches tomorrow, as follows:

So what can we expect from the PS3-exclusive Battlefield Bad Company 2 beta, exactly?

DICE Producer Gordon van Dyke joined me via PlayStation Eye chat to talk about the Arica Harbor map, the destruction you can cause due to the game's Frostbite engine, and how you can win your way into the beta.

Oh and there are lots of explosions. Pretty, pretty explosions.

To elaborate on a few things - you can follow the Official Battlefield Bad Company 2 Twitter [Register or Login to view links], and one of those sites giving out beta codes is... this one.

We'll be giving out beta vouchers starting Thursday afternoon (PST) via our Twitter and Facebook accounts. So start following!

Video: Battlefield Bad Company 2 PS3 Beta Launches Tomorrow

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope i get one beta code

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol after their last game they should be paying us to recieve a code and what news can they offer me on twitter that will change my life NONE.

I got this unused US beta code, cauz i recieved one for europe version:

RE74-C4BN-LR7L

Maybe its still working. Im posting this here, because my beta thread was closed for inactivity or oldness.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News