Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta PS3 Trailer and More!

Sponsored Links
    Ubisoft Montreal Community Developer Gabe Graziani has shared a new Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta PS3 trailer for those without early access alongside more of the video game's multiplayer details today.

To quote: I am very excited to present a new multiplayer persona: The Smuggler.

A prowler of the ports, she hunts among the docks and has been known to venture into cities if the coin seems worthwhile. Using a hidden blade as her weapon of choice, her victims rarely even get the chance to admire the beauty obscured by her hood.

Best of all, The Smuggler will be available in the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta! In order to unlock this multiplayer persona, you will have to earn enough experience points to reach level 17, so get crackin'!

Early Beta Access

I'd also like to mention how you can get early access to our Multiplayer Beta! Those of you in PAL (in participating European countries) territories could acquire an early peek at the ACB Beta just by being members of PlayStation Plus!

So, be sure to use Eagle Vision on your inboxes so you don't miss out on a chance to get at the multiplayer goodness a full week early!

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta Trailer

Meanwhile, even if you are not one of the lucky few with early access to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta, that doesn't mean you have to miss out on all of the action. Today we've released a special Beta Trailer so you can share in the excitement with your fellow Assassins!

Your Questions Answered on YouTube!

Lastly, I'd like to remind you that we have an on-going special feature where I answer your questions about Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on YouTube.

If you've got questions (and I know you do!), check out the following link to see if I have answered them already... and if I haven't, post your question as a comment and your question may be chosen in the next round of Answers videos!

Just go to:
    [Register or Login to view links]

Video: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta PS3 Trailer and More!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "Only European PlayStation Plus subscribers" will get the early access of acb.. so it suck for me coz i live in US and i subscribe in ps plus not fair.. jeez i want that beta.. i guess i have to preorder the game in gamestop..

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    this is very interesting, nice trailer too!!

As awsome as this game looks I aint paying for Playstation Plus until they vastly improve the service. Come on, lets face it, a few cheap and crappy games each month? Come on Sony!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News