Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Valve Confirms Left 4 Dead 2 is Not Coming to PlayStation 3

Sponsored Links
    Over the [Register or Login to view links] the [Register or Login to view links] had a Left 4 Dead 2 PS3 version listed (pictured below) in the "Coming Soon" section, with their 'games' page showing a placeholder box art for the title as well.

Since then, the EA Web site has been updated and no longer includes the PS3 listing... however, Valve's Doug Lombardi had this to say:

"That's a typo. Check the trailer - 'exclusively on Xbox 360 and PC.'

-Cheers"

So there you have it... no Left 4 Dead 2 on the PS3, at least for the time being anyway.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    GOOD!!! Another great news. I hate valve games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what does this company have against sony? i think they'd sell more copies on the ps3 seeing since u cant hack the ps3 yet i hate valve with a passion

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Lol left 4 dead 2 wont port to ps3 for the time being?? and definitely sure! left 4 dead (1st game) is still on time being! lmao! Im done with left 4 deads valves game its time to move on! im just waiting for a lot of games in my ps3 in 2010!

I think the game is not very good as other horror games.

Quote Originally Posted by LpRkSxX View Post
    what does this company have against sony? i think they'd sell more copies on the ps3 seeing since u cant hack the ps3 yet i hate valve with a passion
    Their reasons are given that the PS3 is too difficult to develop for. They "just want to make games" not spend all their time figuring out an obscure SDK. I'm not saying anything bad about PS3 (I own one) just paraphrasing what was said in an article not very long ago.

Game should then cost $20, if not just get hacked steam accounts.. nice and cheap the way they like it!

Its only valves business to lose in the end, I guess they dont care about the extra sales and money they could be making.

Angry This is infuriating

I'm sick and tired of hearing how "developers" are not making the transition to PS3. It comes down to money not time or effort. Microsoft is paying developers to make games only for their system, and is stopping game developers from making games for their competition! simply put, Microsoft does not want competition.

This is sickening, I will for now on boycott any developer that only wants to play with MS, I will refuse to purchase any game that only wants to develop for MS and no other. I suggest that everyone that agrees with me do the same.

Sad indeed..

So lazy.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News