Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Uwe Boll Watch: Alone in the Dark Director's Cut

Sponsored Links
    [IMGW]http://media.1up.com/media?id=3367152[/IMGW]When released in January 2005, Uwe Boll's film adaptation of the [Register or Login to view links] game series was met primarily with laughter -- not the intention of the $20 million thriller. Ranked as the second-worst-reviewed movie of all time by [Register or Login to view links] (behind only Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever), Alone in the Dark grossed just over $5 million in three weeks of release, meeting every conceivable qualification of a "bomb."

Despite all those compelling reasons to bury the film in the past, [Register or Login to view links] is reporting that Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release Alone in the Dark: Unrated Director's Cut on DVD on September 25th. The 98-minute film packs two whole minutes of additional footage, not to mention an all-new commentary track from Boll, a featurette on the [Register or Login to view links], an art gallery, and a DTS 6.1 audio track.

It's never appreciated when a studio double-dips on DVD releases, but this is just shocking news. What's next, [Register or Login to view links]? Oh my.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How does he keep getting movie deals? I just can't figure it out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you kiddin' me?? Wow, way to go Lionsgate! Hahaha

Registered User kitsuneofshadow's Avatar

No Title

I'm speechless.. just.. um.. wow..

lmfao That guy is terrible!

Banned User

Huh!

Hey i enjoyed this film, was cool, and why not bring out extras, ya dont have to buy it right

Registered User kitsuneofshadow's Avatar

No Title

I applause you IHM your a better man (or woman to lazy to check your bio) than me. Cause I can't pay the 20 odd bucks for it hahaha.. I downloaded it the first time, and felt that i deserved a refund of the time used to view the movie if you can call it that, and the 700mbs it took up of valuable hard drive space that could have been used to store more episodes of Bleach or something of the like lol

Alone in the Dark II (2009)

Alone in the Dark: Fate of Existence USA (working title)

Banned User

No Title

Good film, good games, better than some of the crap people rave about.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News