Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Unreal Tournament 3 PS3 Titan DLC and Patch Delayed

Sponsored Links
    Bad news from the Unreal Tournament III front. Epic Games has announced that the Titan DLC and patch for the game's PS3 version won't be going live tomorrow as planned.

Here's the announcement post from Epic's Steve Polge on the Epic Games forums (linked above):

Unfortunately, due to circumstances out of our control, the certification process for the PS3 patch and DLC has taken much longer than we expected. As a result, we have been forced to push back the release date for the PS3 version to 3/19.

The Titan DLC (which is supposed to be free, by the way) will add 16 new environments and three bonus pack maps to UT3 along with a host of other features like PS3 Trophy support and split-screen support. It also includes a Titan mutator that lets players turn into 15-foot Titans and 30-foot Behemoths.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Smile Hah

Sponsored Links
    Release date for the PS3 version to 3/19/2010 ? delay...

Sponsored Links

Yeah!

Sponsored Links
    I did not know that this game was being patched for trophies! I guess I'll put it in my PS3 again very soon!

damn i was semi interested in this patch.. guess il have to keep on playin kz2

Quote Originally Posted by xxhockey225xx View Post
    damn i was semi interested in this patch.. guess il have to keep on playin kz2
    UPDATE:

The patch has come, alltho the content is delayed!

To clarify: When you start the game it tells you that update 2.0 is available for download.

This will provide you with the splitscreen functionality and modbrowser etc. edit: yeah and the trophies ofc!

The titan content is lacking though maps, mutators etc.
    Last edited by tuomi; 03-05-2009 at 04:35 PM Reason: trophies

Hopefully gonna pick this game up now, been considering it for a while but i was put off after hearing about the lack of players - hopefully this patch and update will solve that problem

Good to see games such as this being updated through DLC, lets hope they keep it up

why ???

Why does dlc alsways has to be delayed once before they release it. ut isnt the first example

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News