Under Siege Producer Filipe Pina
has announced this weekend that the Under Siege Enhanced Edition free PSN update is now available!
To quote: Under Siege, our real time strategy game for PSN, is getting a massive update today. We listened to our friends, fans, and critics and took all their opinions very seriously.
So we went back and decided to improve Under Siege in every way possible. Today's free 1.02 update adds the following features:
• Upgrade to 4 players online and local
• Antialiasing in both 720p and 1080p
• Players can now continue the campaign from any level they have already finished, instead of only the last
• The first few levels of the game were rebalanced to make the game more accessible to new players and the casual difficulty was completely redone
• Cooperative maps are unlocked from the start
• General performance improvements and shorter load times
• News feed from the team directly on the Main Menu
There's more; the full update list can be checked on our forums http://www.undersiegegame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=270.
Additionally, the multiplayer network code had a huge revision and along with it we bring you 4 new multiplayer maps: 2x2 Capture Point - Swamp
Compete 2 vs 2 in this capture point map based on the swamp theme. Aim to reach 1.000 points faster than the other team by capturing 4 bases. 2x2 Capture the Flag - Ruins
Compete 2 vs 2 in this capture the flag map based on the ruins theme. Take control of the Golem and be the first team to capture 3 flags. CO-OP Capture Point - Mountains
Cooperate with another player to capture this heavily defended map. Climb up the mountain and resist the incoming waves of enemies. 2x2 Team Deathmatch - Forest
Compete 2 vs 2 in this team deathmatch map based on the forest theme. Be the first team to reach 5 victories.
How much does this update cost? Nothing, it is for free and available now - just launch the game.
More PlayStation 3 News