Uncharted 3 PS3 Multiplayer Opens to PS Plus Members This Week

SCEE European Product Manager Phil Lynch has announced today that the Uncharted 3 PS3 multiplayer experience opens to PlayStation Plus members this week with details below.

To quote: I'm really happy to announce that PlayStation Plus subscribers in Europe, South Africa, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand will get a chance to play Uncharted 3's competitive multiplayer experience before the full game releases on November 2.

The Uncharted 3 competitive multiplayer experience will go online for PlayStation Plus subscribers on Wednesday, October 5, 2011.

PlayStation Plus subscription is the only way to guarantee access. However, If you're not a subscriber to PlayStation Plus, there may be other ways to gain access throughout the month of October, keep an eye on your local PlayStation.Blog page or community forums for more details.

This is a great way to get a head start on leveling up your Uncharted 3 multiplayer profile - Naughty Dog have made sure that key aspects of your progress during the competitive multiplayer experience, will carry over into the final retail copy of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. We'll have more details on how that works very, very soon.

Naughty Dog have been working really hard to blow you away with the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience - they can't wait to flip the switch for PlayStation Plus users in Europe, South Africa, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand on October 5.

More PlayStation 3 News...

kool.. i'm glad apsects will carry over to the game, though i doubt i'll be buying it.. LOL good to be plus for once haha

They seem to care too much about the multiplayer, if I want a good multiplayer shooter I'll get CoD or Battlefield. They need to focus more on the story line and gameplay of the singleplayer, it has basically been the same for both Uncharted 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    kool.. i'm glad apsects will carry over to the game, though i doubt i'll be buying it.. LOL good to be plus for once haha
    Tell us how the multiplayer is.