Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Uncharted 2 Details for PlayStation 3 Revealed in EDGE Magazine

Sponsored Links
    CarbonCore has shared scans from the latest EDGE magazine (check out a few below, with the rest linked above) detailing Uncharted 2 for the PlayStation 3 console.

The preview in the latest issue reveals a lot of backstory, and fans of Nathan Drake will be happy to hear that Uncharted 2 will delve further into his character, showing that while he's "affable and charming, he can also be a jerk."

No longer is Nathan on a quest for Francis Drake, instead he's turned his sights to Marco Polo, whose journey back to Europe from the court of Kublai Khan saw his 600-man fleet dwindle to just a dozen survivors.

Ultimately Drake's journey will lead him to Tibet and an ancient city, which is said to house a gem that can grant wishes. The story in this game will allow for plenty of variety in the environments you'll be visiting.

Naughty Dog also clarifies what they mean by a "stealth mechanic," which put many people on edge when the game was announced. There is no intention of turning Uncharted into the next Splinter Cell; "stealth just gives you something more in the toolbox - another element, another choice that's available to you. Stealth or shooting - both choices are valid at any time."

There's plenty more interesting stuff to read in the full article. It's certainly done a good job getting us even more excited about what's to come from Naughty Dog next year.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I loved Uncharted. Can't wait for this to come out!

Sponsored Links

me2

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bennylin View Post
    I loved Uncharted. Can't wait for this to come out!
    me 2.. the first one was briliant

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've just finished the first Uncharted, now I want the second xD

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News