Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Web site Launches, New Screens

Sponsored Links
    Just over a day after Naughty Dog has confirmed that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves will have no mandatory PS3 HDD installation the official Web site launches.

Currently on the [Register or Login to view links] are some new screenshots and also an interactive 360-degree view of the Nepal Warzone map.

Those interested can also kick up a notch your PS3 or PC's background with the wallpapers offered for download there.

With Multiplayer DLC in the works, Uncharted 2 is definitely going to be hit-bound when it's released this October.

More details to come as they are available, and check out some of the screens below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Amazin

Sponsored Links
    This is Amazin.. I Loved it!

Sponsored Links

Yeah

Sponsored Links
    it looks good.. the first game was cool, and the second i'll get it i'm waiting so long

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice. Does anyone know if and when the Beta date is going to be? Was it pushed back or something?

The first game was really good, but this looks to blow it away. Especially looking forward to the multiplayer part, sounds awesome!

I'm pretty new to the gaming world so when I bought my PS3 from Gamestop, I asked the guy who helped me to recommend a good game that would totally get me into playing. He recommended Uncharted and now, I am totally hooked.

Mind you, I'm a complete newbie so I'm not very good at all. I'm only on chapter 6 and it looks like I'm not gonna be done anytime soon. I'm really looking forward to the second one but I did promise myself not to get it until I finish the first. Hopefully I'd be able to hold out. That or I finish the game before it's released. Wish me luck.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News