Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

UK Playstation store: Things will be different

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

Ive just logged in and found a few new video's for download. One of which is some kind of GTA IV video named, things will be different.. I figured it would be the same preview that was released a few weeks back, but oh no.. its 7360 megs, over 7 gig video!!! Its 720p, but 7 gigs! Surely this must be the largest video yet on ps3?

Anyone had any experience downloading movies to the x360? - we dont have the option here in the uk, but i doubt they are this big are they?

Anyhow - my 1 meg broadband isnt ready for a 7gig download, especially not via the ps3 anyway. - Anyone care to enlighten us what this video shows?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't see the file being that Big.

I just logged into my UK account and the GT4 720p download is 41MB. On my US account it's 92MB.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could it be that you have 7GB free on your 20GB HDD? Mine is 41MB's from the UK store.

I think there was a problem when it was released, as when I tried to grab it last night it kept saying "There is an error with the download" sure enough this morning its 41MB.

I think Sony messed up, thats all.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News