Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ubisoft Confirms I Am Alive for PS3 is Still in Development

Sponsored Links
    According to a listing on the Ubisoft Web site (linked above) over the weekend, I Am Alive was rumored to be canned for the PlayStation 3 console, yet it was still listed for a release on PC and Xbox 360.

Since then, Ubisoft has updated their site to include Sony's PS3.

Some game details, as follows: Chicago, June 2009. A 10.3 magnitude earthquake destroys the city and shatters your life as an ordinary citizen.

As the rescue mysteriously fails to arrive, you are trapped in an environmental and social chaos that gets worse by the hour. Your only way out is to set up a massive refugee camp to hopefully attract rescue's attention.

You will need to find resources and organize survivors to create your headquarters. In the midst of Chicago's ruins, you'll have to both preserve and sacrifice in order to survive during 7 days. Rescue, heal, protect, kill, ambush or steal. But first, try staying alive.

Key Features

The city is falling apart all around you! Survive the earthquake and its aftershocks, the collapsing buildings and the devastating rifts in this never before seen hostile environment.

Make your way through social chaos. Evolve among other survivors in an urban jungle where there are no more rules and where violent groups dictate their law.

Learn to survive. Use tactics, diversion and discretion to survive against the odds.

Rescue or hunt. In this new era where everyone is for himself and where water is gold, hunt for precious resources, save people in distress and restore order to unify survivors in one base camp.

Ubisoft Confirms I Am Alive for PS3 is Still in Development

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm sure I played this game before, it was called Disaster Report by IREM, it sounds almost exactly like it. I guess the hi def graphics and good programing could make it a little different though. I truly enjoyed Disaster Report and it's sequel Raw Danger so I am waiting for this one and if it is as fun I'll definitely buy it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News