Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anybody have the new 2.50 demo mode unlock code yet?

I upgraded to the new firmware and I'm locked out again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The first post has been updated with the 2.50 code.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vegita8888 View Post
    Does anyone know a way to get full access to a PS3 that is in Demo mode? Best Buys, Targets, Gamestops all have ps3 demo machines but all are in demo mode. I work at a Gamestop and would love full access to my machine.
    what features do you want? once you type in the code, as far as I can tell it becomes a full functioning ps3. I use mine on wireless, and I'm downloading the full version of Pain right now to check to see if that works. I have a blu ray and a DVD to test it with, I'm using optical output and HDMI to a 1080p (sorry, no 1080i).

ALSO, v2.50 code works on 2.51 and these are not 160gb hd's, these are the 60gb models, with hardware emulation ... as I'm lead to believe. when I'm done downloading I'll open mine up and look around.

Anyone want pictures or have other questions, please ask. I've been fixing ps3's now for about a month. I'm not the greatest, but have a huge resource. I also do 360's and I'm damn good at that.

Is there a way to put the kiosk back into demo mode after unlocking it?

Or can you just restart the system and it'll autohmatically go back into demo mode?

Thanks

Acces to PSN

Hi,

I have a PS3 with 60gb. I can desactivate it with the code (last version) but i can access to PSN. Also, i have down several play's demos and i can't install (when i registered the first time). So, the solution (bad) would be i need to create new user and register it for to download demos (if after these demos go right).

Thanks.

please help unlock code the new 2.60 demo mode

Anybody have the new 2.60 demo mode unlock code yet? I upgraded to the new firmware and I'm locked out again.

Demo Unlock Codes

hello i also search the Demo Unlock Codes for firmware 2.60. Do you say where i can have it?

(lol, Sorry i'm french boy with little english )

ben

2.60 demo unlock code

the demo unlock code for 2.60 is 8783

demo mode playstationstore

hello,

i have unlock my demo mode, thanks for this code!

but i don't have the full acess: the playstationstore wasn't unlock. is this normal? how can i unlock playstation store ?

sorry im french with little english

thanks

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by benital View Post
    hello,

i have unlock my demo mode, thanks for this code!

but i don't have the full acess: the playstationstore wasn't unlock. is this normal? how can i unlock playstation store ?

sorry im french with little english

thanks
    Yes it is normal, but i do believe there is a post from someone who had both a retail and demo ps3, they said they logged into the playstation store on the retail and somehow got in to it on there demo after that... i'm not sure if it was ever verified, but if you have both i can try and track down the post if ur interested.

also may i ask what fw your demo is on?

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News