Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So has anyone found a way to totally unlock these demo kiosk's to a normal retail ps3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Skavirus View Post
    So has anyone found a way to totally unlock these demo kiosk's to a normal retail ps3?
    the unlock codes do that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    But I thought that meant it would run for 30 minutes then freeze, also I can't get on PSN which is pretty lame, anyway to fix that?

Question demo code for 2.35

Does any body have the code for 2.35 on demo mode i have ver 1,0 and can't play any of the newer games. I tried the thing with the l1 r1 and i did not need to enter a code. I could not get it to do wifi but did got it to hook by hard wire for the internet and it had the ver 2.35 [for shop] on the screen need to know if any one have the code for that ver befor taking that risk. I have seen one person said 2.3 code work and another said it didn't.

You may have stumbled into one of the greatest things we have seen since debug firmware leaks. If you know anyone "talented", or feel you can handle it yourself... see if you can get the URL to that update and get it. (wireshark is one way...rather simple)

No one as of yet has made any note of having the update pup for demo, and the demo's allow pkg install, so big win for homebrew if you come through.

Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    see if you can get the URL to that update and get it.
    Are you referring to these? They are the PS3 Demo FW Updates:

[Register or Login to view links]

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Are you referring to these? They are the PS3 Demo FW Updates:

[Register or Login to view links]
    that was too quick... did I over look something?

Yea, hehe we had those linked from http://BRDGen.PS3News.com for over a year so that is how I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Yea, hehe we had those linked from http://BRDGen.PS3News.com for over a year so that is how I knew.
    I guess I will work on this now.... will visit a demonstration unit and see if the pass works, then I will install on my second PS3. (Actually my room-mate's don't let him know )

I will also attempt downgrading in the process since I want to make sure I can always switch between the both. I can't believe I never noticed... I think I might try to sell one on eBay if I get it working

I spent all of last night working on installing the Shop firmware, so far unsuccessful. I have managed to get the install to get to 80% then fail (probably cause it doesn't know what to do with file 0102 (0101 is ...))

Anyways I ruined my chances of working the the 2.20 file I had, and tonight will work with a swap method I got working last night (just before I went to bed) to try to install 2.35. Off to work.... (Still looking for a dev unit BTW... so someone help :P)

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News