Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

3.30 unlock code?

Sponsored Links
    I've been searching with no luck... anyone want to help me with the brute force approach? I'll take 0000-0999. Any takers?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll take 5000-6000? any other takers..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    0000-0999 no luck. It's super cool that all the other demo users are waiting for two people to try 10000 code variations. C'mon, step up to the plate!

Any luck II KaRma?

I finally got it! The 3.30 unlock code is: 3512! Whew, my thumbs are sore.
    Last edited by gnarlyskull; 04-29-2010 at 10:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by gnarlyskull View Post
    I finally got it! The 3.30 unlock code is: 3512! Whew, my thumbs are sore.
    +Rep gnarlyskull for the find, and I will add it to the first post and our PS3 Demo Unlock Codes Guide now as well.

So what happens if you replace the Harddrive? Is it still demo mode? Are the mobo and Nand special?

yea its still in demo mode if you switch hdd. Can anyone play resistance 2 online cause when i try to play it says it signs me out of psn but it don't.

I'm actually a MS rep, very new to Playstation, basically one sleepless night of reading threads on what I should do with this PS3 I just aquired that is in Demo mode. Is there any benifit to having a demo unit, or is it just restricting me from doing stuff. Thanks for the 3.3 code by the way.

I want a PS3 to complete my collection of systems but really like playing online, I will dump this unit and get another some day if there isn't a benifit to it. I am pretty sure my system has a 40gb drive unless there is some gigage hidding somewhere.

I will be pulling out the torques in a while to check out the inards, unless I've stumbled across something good and not just a box that can't go on the rides like the rest of the people at the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Russcue View Post
    I'm actually a MS rep, very new to Playstation, basically one sleepless night of reading threads on what I should do with this PS3 I just aquired that is in Demo mode. Is there any benifit to having a demo unit, or is it just restricting me from doing stuff. Thanks for the 3.3 code by the way.

I will be pulling out the torques in a while to check out the inards, unless I've stumbled across something good and not just a box that can't go on the rides like the rest of the people at the park.
    Honestly outside the use of a "collectable" of sorts, a Demo mode PS3 puts most users at a disadvantage (the whole, unlock each time), plus not being able to get to the PSN store.

As for the guts, they are identical - only difference is the firmware, and even then its only a few tiny changes!

Question 3.40 demo code

hey guys newbie here to the forums but not the playstation. i was wondering if anyone has come across or figured out the security code for firmware 3.40 for a demo console. any help wold be great. thanks in advance. i'll get started on going through all 10000 numbers but if someone has it , help me out. thanks again guys... nick

i also need the 3.40 demo code also... is there anyone who has figured out the code or at least crossed of a group of numbers?

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News