Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why Call of Duty has so much bugs and glitches. I remember BF:BC2, there was no glitch which you can use (useful) to get i.e. tons of XP or enables every equipment in one game. I'm wondering why CoD has so much problems with the bugs ...thats weired.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well i guess we know all the people that like to glitch now don't we. i am with the guy on glitching. i hate it and people that do it are douche-bags point blank. they should ban any and all who glitch. it takes away the fun of the game for those that play it for real.
    Last edited by muny21; 11-10-2010 at 11:08 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The "Care Package Glitch" video is deleted, here is an other one.

The "XP Glitch" can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Imagine how much they cried when they read the game also worked on JailBroken PS3's.
    Indeed, I can play zombies with a friend via xlink kai

Btw: did you guys heard about the PC version?? 50%> has problems with the performance, they didnt even optimize the PC port...

Great game, deserves to be supported

Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    Great game, deserves to be supported.
    Seconded. this is one of the great game where its is so good that I will go out and buy it even AFTER I have finished playing it a few times. MGS4 is another example of such game.

i finished the game initially using my housemate's copy of the game and it is so good that i went out and buy a new copy so that after 10 years i can still play them on the other hand, SW: Force Unleashed 2 is an example of games that deserve to be pirated. cheater = loser.
    Last edited by costocart; 11-10-2010 at 03:04 PM

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    Indeed, I can play zombies with a friend via xlink kai

Btw: did you guys heard about the PC version?? 50%> has problems with the performance, they didnt even optimize the PC port...
    Yes, the same story with all developers actually. Its hard to find good PC ports these days, with almost all PC games being a load of unoptimized which requires your own personal 'supercomputer' to run. Glad I didnt purchase this game, didnt appeal to me anyway. Its all just 'repackaged'.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News