Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Tragnarion Studios Invites PS3 News to Review Scourge Outbreak PSN

Sponsored Links
    Today we received an invitation from Tragnarion Studios inviting a PS3 News user to review their upcoming title [Register or Login to view links] on PSN.

Below is their correspondence, as follows to quote: "Good morning! I contact you from Tragnarion Studios, we are about to release our game Scourge Outbreak on the PSN Store and Steam (PC & Mac). We would love to be reviewed by you when we release our game. We don't have the codes yet, but it's a matter of weeks.

We just confirmed that the game is going to be released in April, but we need to confirm the date with Sony. As soon as we have it we will make it official.

We can give you any info in case you want to do a preview of the game and give you some screenshots if needed.

Just let me know if you need anything and I'll answer as soon as I can.

Thanks a lot in advance."

If anyone who is a Contributor class user (7+ quality posts and registered for 7 days) or better here wishes to review Scourge Outbreak on PSN for us simply reply to this thread below and we will provide you with a game code (first come, first serve) to do so from Tragnarion Studios as soon as it's available.

Tragnarion Studios Invites PS3 News to Review Scourge Outbreak PSN

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would love to try a new review please boss.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would like too also...

OK, I will contact them and see if we can get a couple codes and reply back when I hear something. Thanks guys!

Invite

I will like one too please!!!!!

No problem, if they are able to give us more than one review code for the title I will send one to each of you to give us your feedback with.

I wouldn't mind checking it out myself, if possible. Seems really interesting.

Sign me up as well boss. Always excited for these kinds of things. Quick question, no YouTube exposure possible?

I also list the BOSS if it was possible. thank you

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News