Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Titan Studios Announce First PS3 DLC 'New Pork' for Fat Princess

Sponsored Links
    As part of new PS3 DLC announced at PAX 2009, Titan Studios have revealed that a map entitled "New Pork" will be heading to Fat Princess.

To quote from their blog (linked above): "Due to the tremendous success of Fat Princess on PSN, we are pleased to announce a host of new content for you, our loyal fans. Today at PAX we spilled the beans on New Pork, an awesome new city-themed level.

New Pork offers an exciting array of strategies to slice and dice your way to victory. Use multiple sewer shortcuts to sneak up behind your enemies, blow up barricades to open up new routes of assault and defend your princess from the rooftops.

New Pork is just the beginning of additional content for Fat Princess. For details on New Pork and news of the coming update, as well as PAX video interviews with the Titan Devs, stay tuned to the Titan Blog."

Titan Studios Announce First PS3 DLC 'New Pork' for Fat Princess

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    played fat princess... hated it. I call BS on these guys. I had gametraded it and deleted it then gametraded AGAIN and the game is still not good. lol.

I will try playing it yet again and see whats up. Anyway we all know this is just lubricant for the probing they are about to unleash (paid DLC spam). Always watch for words like "awesome", "success", "loyal fans".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, I like Fat Princess, although the game could be better...
    There are some features, that I miss but nevertheless I'm going to buy the DLC...

Just a little update. At PAX, Titan Studios also showed off a new cook character. The character comes with a rolling pin to attack with, and a frying pan which he will probably use to cook extra food for the princess. The question being now, can we expect to see the other characters who concept drawings were posted by Titan Studios some time ago. Below you can see the cook class, and some other character sketches that were posted.

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

FatPrincessCook.png   FatPrincessKing.png   FatPrincessNinja1.png   FatPrincessPirate.png  

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    played fat princess... hated it. I call BS on these guys. I had gametraded it and deleted it then gametraded AGAIN and the game is still not good. lol.

I will try playing it yet again and see whats up. Anyway we all know this is just lubricant for the probing they are about to unleash (paid DLC spam). Always watch for words like "awesome", "success", "loyal fans".
    i was thinking about getting it since it looks good and got good reviews. maybe i'll just wait until i beat my other games.

i love fat princess, it's the best game i've ever bought for $23 thats for sure!

definately buying the DLC..

Quote Originally Posted by teadiddy View Post
    i was thinking about getting it since it looks good and got good reviews. maybe i'll just wait until i beat my other games.
    Might just be my preferences. Luckily for me i got it gamesharing cause otherwise I might have thought it was gonna be great just from the hype around it.

Pay for Fat Princess?

Do you think Titan will charge PSN users to download the content. It's a great game, but I'm not sure if I would turn this 15 dollar game into a 20-25 dollar game.

It would completely be out of sync with this console generation if they didnt. They'd have to be saints considering what others are doing.

I'm looking foward to the new DLC for Fat princess. As of right now its a pretty simple game. The new map seems like it will add a more strategic side to fat princess.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News