Sponsored Links
Today Creat Studios Director of Business Development Scott Hyman is celebrating the new TikGames / Creat Studios dedicated PSN Publisher Page with a half-off PSN game sale!

To quote: While I'm confident that you're all much too busy playing Wakeboarding HD and Hamsterball to focus on anything else, I have even more cool news for you that I simply must share.

[Register or Login to view links]/[Register or Login to view links] is proud to announce the grand opening of our new, dedicated PlayStation Network publisher page!

After launching our eighth and ninth PSN titles last week, the great, hard-working folks at PlayStation provided us with our own special place where you can always go to get our latest and greatest new games, videos, themes and wallpapers. And if you did miss anything along the way, it will be there too.

When the publisher page launches on Thursday, April 1, our first seven titles will be on sale for 50% OFF for two weeks!

Never got around to trying [Register or Login to view links]? Grab it for $4.99! Have you wondered what all the fuss was about with [Register or Login to view links]? You can't go wrong at $7.49!

Are you curious about all the critical acclaim for [Register or Login to view links]? It's a steal at $4.99. Cuboid, Mahjong Tales, [Register or Login to view links] and Digger HD are also available for $4.99 each for the duration of the sale.

Now you can fill in all of your TikGames/Creat Studios gaps in your PSN collection! No longer must your list of PSN titles remain incomplete. And don't worry... there's plenty more on the way. TikGames/Creat Studios is devoted to PlayStation Network like nobody else, and we can't wait to show you what's just around the corner.

Until then, thank you again from everyone here at TikGames and Creat Studios. We love what we do, and we can't do it without your support. Please let us know what you think of all the games in our catalog, and what else you would like to see.

TikGames and Creat Studios Announce a Half-Off PSN Game Sale

More PlayStation 3 News...