Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Comes to PS3 in NA

Sponsored Links
    [IMGW]http://media.1up.com/media?id=3187458[/IMGW] Namco Bandai announced that [Register or Login to view links] is coming to the PlayStation store for the PlayStation 3 later this month. Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection was released in Japan late last year and rumors pointed to the game's delay being related to additional content and possibly an online versus mode. Yet, now that doesn't appear to be the case.

We asked Namco Bandai if online play was an undocumented feature in the North American release of Tekken 5, representatives from the company told 1UP the following: "Online play will not be available in this download."

Call it nitpicky, but the phrase "this download" certainly implies future downloads. Is it possible that this version of Tekken 5 is a "base pack" and is laying the foundation for additional digital content to augment the Dark Resurrection experience? Will one of those future content packs be online play? We're guessing "Yes." But, if Namco Bandai is planning to support Tekken 5 via downloadable content, does that mean Tekken 6 is further off than we originally thought it was?

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links

Question on Tekken 5 has anyone worked out how to back it up?

Sponsored Links
    Reason why i ask, ok you can buy it and it downloads on the hard drive and play it...why hasn't anyone worked out how to back it up..is every copy unique? I have a PS3 in the UK and it is a US version. So i'm not sure how i can go about getting a copy when it finally comes out in the U.S please advise thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No, for obvious motives downloaded games cannot be backed up, this is because if a friend want a copy of your game he have to pay. Do not worry, paying once you can download a game you bought until 5 times (and you can use this trick to let a friend get your game for free).

Yes you can "buy" the USA version of the game using an account of a USA friend, (i did this way for the japan version the first day it comes out ).

so a UK account card details. tells you to get lost basically...lol

not sure why it is for ps3; this could have come to ps2

because it is in 1080p and costs only $16? I don't think the ps2 is able to do something like that..

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News