Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC
    Yeah Mr. never come on IRC and only use part of my quote
    Yeah yeah. I've been busy the last few days. I'll try to get on sometime today (i.e. After I've eaten all the Cadburry eggs to be found in the house)
    Last edited by studtrooper; 04-16-2006 at 12:40 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well new technology is expensive, but only the enthusiats get stuff RIGHT after it comes out. Thats how middle class nerds like myself know what to get and what to avoid, I have the cash nor the geek in me to buy stuff and see if I like it or not.

It will come down, and Ill probably have the money by the time I would ever want to play around with it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    man this remind me of buying dvdrw burner when it just came out. like 250$ and 50pack dvd+r is like 150$.. now a dvdrw burner is like 50$ and 100pack dvd+r r like 20-30$.. a few years can make price change alot

i can stil rember buying my sony 15inch lcd monitor for $1k+ like 7 or more years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    If something fails, thats one expensive coaster. I thought 10$ a DVD was harsh back in the day.
    Hells ya. I'll make sure the Bufferunderun is at max and my computer is doing nothing else. I wonder if 1X 25GIG game would take over 1 hour to burn.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News