Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Wink Super Rub a Dub Already on Euro PS3

Sponsored Links
    Though Sony Computer Entertainment America delivered a mighty welcome upgrade to [Register or Login to view links] this morning, alongside a demo and film trailers, Europe received the true goods, in the form of [Register or Login to view links]. A PlayStation Network downloadable game based on the long-running rubber ducky tech. demos, Super Rub a Dub is not currently available in the American PlayStation Network.

Its appearance overseas, however, suggests the game is done and Sony's simply waiting for the right time to deliver it. The right time is now, Sony!

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anyone have this already? And does it require a certain firmware to run?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have downloaded it and it works on 1.50

PS3 Square Button

First you have to download starter pack, you have 5 levels for free. Nice one (1080) Full version 3.49. You have to use SIXAXIS to control the platform so the duck move. You have to pick all small duck and take them to exit, but you all ready now that. Ask if you nee more info.

I have a problem with this game, when it starts it just make BLACK screen and the PS3 is not responding even when i press PS button

PS3 Square Button

Now you have your answer. Nistelroy78 try to change resolution.
    Last edited by Rekin321; 04-06-2007 at 02:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Rekin321 View Post
    Now you have your answer. Nistelroy78 try to change resolution.
    Hmm, it should be necessary , i have put my HDMI output for 576P / 720P and 1080i that is optimal for my 50" Bravia tv .. every other games can play with 1080i or else its downscale to 720P, but now i have remove the 1080i option and only the 720P and 576P .. it do the exact same thing. But i forgot to mention , the game start up and show "Playstation 3" as other games do when they start up. And flickering as other games do, then it go black.

I have uninstalled and downloaded it again, and its the same issue. I have 1.60 Firmware so its the latest Firmware.

Hello,

I want the link for download to PC.. Because when we buy the game, it's just a key for activation.

Well technically its a small download which updates/unlocks the game content which is already in the starter pack. If you can download the full game update how come you can't download the starter pack as well.

I have the link for Super Rub a Dub FULL GAME and IT WORKS

[Register or Login to view code]

I have a FULL GAME.. I use method by PS3 PRoxy Server.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News