Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    You download the starterpack first which is around 180MB then download the activation link which is 100Kb.
    1st download and install the demo (185mb):

Code:
    http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP9000/NPEA00016_00/jkuO7neGIyRNugMrRF2ChqpOybQ36XoBcCkFdFvFaeCfcQtMBV4nJjybBbqOTexsX38hoghHW5VE8ECsk6kedB31dvwTkIqwARgxX.pkg?product=0085&country=de
    then download and install the full activation (100mb):
    Code:
    http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP9000/NPEA00016_00/VMDudsw8cuwefB2h66nJ7pvKALcN16aew4OXNr4nPxCq33QuEujv32gtP5QnmxQ8LWXhEEC7CipO2kTyUVmNiix7jGR9VDYgxcb8j.pkg?product=0085&country=pt
    i think the problem i'm having is that i downloaded both at the same time using background downloading, and i must have done the activation pack first - it says there's a "full version game" under the game list, but the demo wasn't finished downloading yet.... if anyone runs into this problem and fixes it, let me know, otherwise it looks like i screwed it up and even after a restart it won't work....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can confirm this works with a version 1.50 US system. Thanks a lot guys!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you tried to delete the game, download and install the demo first then install the activation file? (which is only 100KB not 100MB)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    working with 1.60 PAL. THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by GarciaM25 View Post
    1st download and install the demo (185mb):

Code:
    http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP9000/NPEA00016_00/jkuO7neGIyRNugMrRF2ChqpOybQ36XoBcCkFdFvFaeCfcQtMBV4nJjybBbqOTexsX38hoghHW5VE8ECsk6kedB31dvwTkIqwARgxX.pkg?product=0085&country=de
    then download and install the full activation (100mb):
    Code:
    http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP9000/NPEA00016_00/VMDudsw8cuwefB2h66nJ7pvKALcN16aew4OXNr4nPxCq33QuEujv32gtP5QnmxQ8LWXhEEC7CipO2kTyUVmNiix7jGR9VDYgxcb8j.pkg?product=0085&country=pt
    i think the problem i'm having is that i downloaded both at the same time using background downloading, and i must have done the activation pack first - it says there's a "full version game" under the game list, but the demo wasn't finished downloading yet.... if anyone runs into this problem and fixes it, let me know, otherwise it looks like i screwed it up and even after a restart it won't work....
    Yea, press Triangle on the Super Rub a Dub icon and delete them download again.

Also please don't post Store Links in any other threads other than the Sticky meant for them

Which demo did you use for replacement? I mean over which demo did you download the 100k file? Did you use the Rub'a'dub Demo Link for the Activation file?

Works. THX. Only downloaded the demo and installed. Then replaced the demo link in PS3 Proxy with the link of the 100k file and downoaded the demo of the shop again, seemed thad it had 100k . THX very much

Is there a similar way to download and play Tekken DR? (I know there's not a demo, and if there was, it wouldn't have all things, and they would not be just unlockables) But I've seen it on various sites where you can download it to PC. But what to do it next?

The other plays must be activated. IN made, L comtpe which identifies them must have the PS3 of activated above. Thus so that that goes it would be necessary to change the owner of a play and that I do not know if it is in the bond or not. By looking at twice the bond of the Play Flow one can be could compare

Yeah it works. If anyone is having problems with the PSStore part, you should probably create a german account to access the DE shop.

I hope that they will release flOw and BlastFactor soon.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News