Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sucker Punch Details 5 Standout UGC Missions in InFamous 2 PS3

Sponsored Links
    Sucker Punch Productions Community Manager Collin Moore has detailed five Standout UGC (User-Generated Content) Missions in InFamous 2 on the PS3 entertainment system today for fans.

To quote: Since the launch of inFAMOUS 2 there have been over 50,000 UGC missions submitted, 4.8 million UGC missions have been played totaling over 300,000 hours spent in those missions.

A new UGC mission is added at a rate of one per minute and two UGC missions are started every second! Check out the map below and you can see where missions are being added in New Marais.

inFAMOUS 2 players have submitted more than 50,000 user-generated missions, played more than 4.8 million user-generated missions, and played over a total of 300,000 hours of user-generated content.

Speaking for the staff of Sucker Punch Productions, we’ve been astonished by the creativity and variety of your creations! We want to spotlight a couple of the missions that have really impressed us, all of which can be found on the Sucker Punch Featured list in-game.

[Register or Login to view links]“, by UGC veteran CJon, pits Cole into a vicious cage match! Step into the octagon as Cole fights against Swamp Monster and his underlings for his freedom, and watch as the crowd cheers for a winner (hopefully it’s Cole!).

In RetroSteveUK’s [Register or Login to view links], Militia grenadiers seek to protect their landing invaders and it’s up to Cole to protect New Marais. Recreating retro-style games with UGC tools has always been a fan favorite - just ask [Register or Login to view links] fans! - and now inFAMOUS 2 fans are joining in on the arcade fun.

Billysan291′s [Register or Login to view links] plunges deep into ancient passages and tasks players to hunt for hidden treasure. Built around parkour, this UGC level has Cole doing his best impression of our favorite treasure hunter from the 80s. Don’t tell Nathan Drake!

SolidSnake1776′s [Register or Login to view links] is a battle up a twisted path to the Militia's floating base. Platforming and battle blend together to create a fun and challenging mission that takes place in the skies high above New Marais.

TheDragonmind’s “[Register or Login to view links]” is one level that instantly caught our attention. You’ll fight a huge four-story robot - hand-built by TheDragonmind - while dodging cars attempting to avoid being stomped on.

Cole has to scale this mechanical beast in a fashion reminiscent of the crazy ascents in Shadow of the Colossus. This is one level that really shows off what you can do with inFAMOUS 2′s UGC tools and makes us thrilled about the possibilities that will come in time.

Be sure to head over to [Register or Login to view links] and add some of the missions listed above to your queue, and explore the thousands of other [Register or Login to view links] in inFAMOUS 2.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The game blows. Honestly.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wrong! This game is awesome, its the UGC part that blows!

i like the MAP of the Third Screen The PLAT-FORMS COOL.

Infamous 2 is really is a fantastic exclusive for ps3 btw im playing it nowdays and enjoying every moment of it.

i really enjoyed this game. playing thru twice was a bit boring though.. as soon as i got my platinum trophy for this game, i sold it straight away.. LOL the ugc is not the greatest, although i must admit i enjoyed some of the missions.. then i played thru infamous 1 that i got free from psn welcome back.

i got that platinum pretty quickly also so yeah i've spent many hours playing this series and i rate it highly.. and its the only series i've got all the available platinum trophys in.. LOL oops except for cricket..

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News