Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Stolen Ps3 unit help

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

A week ago someone broke into my house my stole my ps3 i thought about it and wondered if there a way of locating it... (maybe through the web using my psn user id)

does anybody here have any good/other ideas, i would really appreciate the help.

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How about calling up Sony and telling them the situation? They may be able to tell you the last IP that used your PSN account and from there it's easy to find someone with an IP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtrace View Post
    How about calling up Sony and telling them the situation? They may be able to tell you the last IP that used your PSN account and from there it's easy to find someone with an IP.
    not going to happen due to the companies privacy policies. there would have to be some form of law enforcement involved im betting.

Unhappy

Ya, I checked their boards, to quote: [Register or Login to view links]

[Register or Login to view links]

Thank you for writing us.

Currently, Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) Consumer Services cannot monitor or track any online activity of a missing system by its serial number or any other unique identifier. We can only provide the serial number listed in our customer relationship database, if available, and the possible location of that number on the product's box.

But, couldn't they use PS3 MAC address to locate at least area?

Think it's to do with Data Protection act, which sucks for these types of situation.

Hope you get it found, sorted or find the person that took it.

Quote Originally Posted by moshebe View Post
    Hi all,

A week ago someone broke into my house my stole my ps3 i thought about it and wondered if there a way of locating it... (maybe through the web using my psn user id)

does anybody here have any good/other ideas, i would really appreciate the help.

thanks
    Sorry to hear that, and hopefully something will come up to who ever took it, there are some pretty low life people in this world forsure.. good luck with this.

i hope you have good luck getting it back, and that sucks you got broken into.

that's sad ;/ hope you get it back

Yea data protection...sure... BS... on the ps3 in background runs a program who send every abnormal thing what happens to the Sony servers.

So if you try to hack the console and you go online Sony know it and the know every thing about you.

So data protection is a farce for the humanity.As i was at the military in my country there was a flooding catastrophe.I and my company was send into the TV center to help them with donation calls.

Every caller would be complet displayed on my screen.Age,Name,Married or not,Childrens, ect., ect.,

So if Sony really want... they can say you who you ps3 have stolen. But we all Live in a big whole lie!!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News