Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Starting Monday Experience PlayStation Move Before Launch!

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Product Publicity Director Jennifer Clark has revealed today that starting Monday PS3 gamers can experience PlayStation Move before launch, win a Move Party and software bundles, as follows:

Starting Monday, you can be the first to try PlayStation Move before it arrives on store shelves.

Throughout the next nine weeks, fans will be able to experience PlayStation Move in dedicated "PlayStation HQ" locations and PlayStation Move Mall Tour locations in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Washington DC, and Chicago.

Games on hand will include:

- [Register or Login to view links]
    - EyePet
    - Get Fit with Mel B
    - Heroes on the Move
    - Kung Fu Rider
    - LittleBigPlanet 2
    - Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
    - NBA 2K11
    - Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
    - SingStar Dance
    - Sports Champions
    - Start the Party!
    - The Fight: Lights Out
    - The Shoot
    - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
    - Time Crisis: Razing Storm
    - TV Superstars

PlayStation HQ, will offer gamers and non-gamers alike a chance to get hands-on experience with the PlayStation Move, while being immersed in the world of PlayStation. In addition to hands-on time with all the titles, visitors can take their photo in [Register or Login to view links] office, surf the Web in the lounge, or participate in family challenges for an opportunity to win PlayStation Move Bundles.

The mall events will include special programming including individual and family challenges for PlayStation prize packages and the opportunity to win your own PlayStation Move Party Night. One-on-one training will also be made available for [Register or Login to view links] who want to learn more about PlayStation Move: reservations can be made [Register or Login to view links].

Whether you want to come in for an in-depth training with one of our Move experts or just pop in to play the latest games, we guarantee an engaging, hands-on experience. Be sure to check back for details on tournaments, special events and ways to win some great prizes.

PlayStation HQ Location and Dates

San Francisco:
    [Register or Login to view links]
    September 13th through October 12th

Santa Monica:
    September 16th through November 12th

New York:
    September 13th through October 16th

Chicago:
    October 5th through October 31st

PlayStation Move Mall Tour Locations and Dates

Atlanta:
    September 20th through November 21st

Houston:

NYC:

Washington, DC:

San Francisco:

Chicago:
    October 11th through November 28th'

Starting Monday Experience PlayStation Move Before Launch!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got a chance to play table tennis in Sports Champions with the Move at this years fan expo, as well Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest.

All I can say is its gonna take some getting used to. The layouts are changed so you'll have to learn where all the buttons and get used to using them in their new locations on the Move so you can input commands as quickly as through the normal ps3 controls.

That being said, I really did enjoy what little of Sports Champions I played, but I found LoTR to not as accurate as Sports Champions. By that I mean is that while gestures work like stabbing into the screen to execute a stab attack, the normal sword fighting feels like the same stuff over and over again and does not appear to be actually one-to-one. However the arrow shooting seems to be over sensitive compared to the rest of the game and my guy was aiming as if he had just finished off a bottle of vodka.

Still something new and worth trying.

P.S. If you play the LoTR demo, don't try to kill everything as its hard lol and you can just run through. Oh and there's health in the barrels.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yay! It's coming to a bunch of cities I don't live remotely close to...

This is pretty cool, It's coming an hour away from me

Quote Originally Posted by Pretikewl View Post
    Yay! It's coming to a bunch of cities I don't live remotely close to...
    I hear ya there, no where near me either.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News