Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Square Enix Unveils Ezio Costume Coming to Final Fantasy XIII-2

Sponsored Links
    Square Enix Marketing Manager Jem Alexander has unveiled the upcoming Ezio Costume coming to Final Fantasy XIII-2 on the PlayStation 3 entertainment system today.

To quote: We're excited to announce a partnership with [Register or Login to view links]which is allowing us to offer a special costume for FINAL FANTASY XIII-2′s male protagonist, Noel, as downloadable content.

He will be able to dress up as the master assassin from the latest Assassin's Creed game, Assassin's Creed: Revelations. As you can see above, Ezio Auditore's costume has been lovingly recreated for Noel.

We'll be announcing the release date of this DLC at another time, but we thought you'd like to get a sneak peek at it ahead of time. For more information on FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, check out the[Register or Login to view links].

We've recently been [Register or Login to view links] of [Register or Login to view links] as well as our recent [Register or Login to view links].

Well worth checking out, if you haven't already! FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 will be on shelves in Europe on February 3rd 2012.

Square Enix Unveils Ezio Costume Coming to Final Fantasy XIII-2

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow!

And of course, it's a DLC, like everything nowadays. What a rip-off. What a shame.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That looks awesome, I'm sure Ezio (from PS3news) is very excited about this. It has been a long time since I played my last Final Fantasy game, so I'll get "FINAL FANTASY XIII" and after I've finished that I'll get this game.

My thoughts exactly.

I could understand if the game was already released and than they made a paid-DLC, but the game is still in production, IIRC. Why not to make this unlockable bonus?

I think special features should belong to hard-boiled players, not by simply paying some money.

game it's not even released and it's a DLC, now that's a shame... why can they just put this on disc well, I'm not buying ffxiii-2 anyways

They haven't announced a price or date, so no point in complaining just yet. It could be a preorder bonus for all we know. And honestly, Ezio doesn't belong in the Final Fantasy universe anymore than Kratos does, so I don't mind this being optional DLC.

Now if they announced that Cloud, Sephiroth or some other core FF character was only available as paid DLC then I'll probably complain about it.

I do understand where people are coming from, as it often feels like some DLC should have just been included with the game in the first place, but we also don't know whether or not this content would have ever been created if not to sell as DLC later on.

So yeah, I'm split on the idea. I don't want to get ripped off, but I also like getting more out of my games by installing (some) addons.

Another DLC... I completely agree with Tidusnake666 "why not make this unlockable bonus?" for BD that can hold 40+GB data, this should be more than enough... I guess money are more importance than customer's voice (-_-)

Ah whatever. I was so disappointed by FF13, I'd rather burn my money, instead of buying a game with such linear storyline and mindless boring battle system. It's not even worth to pirate.
    Last edited by CyKoDeLiC; 11-30-2011 at 08:06 PM

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News