Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Square Enix Kicks Faces: No E3 Demo At All

Sponsored Links
    Oh, another day and another hour. This time we debunk a rumor. The latest one that just smashed through the window of hopes is the teary eyed rumor that there will be a demo for Final Fantasy XIII to display engine goodies for the highly anticipated RPG that PS3 people are fond of and 360 people are drooling to have.

Well, stop hoping and praying. Not answered in other words. Here's what Square Enix's NA PR has to say:

"We have no plans whatsoever to intro a playable demo or any demo at E3 on the FFXIII project."

Okay okay. Hold back the gushing tears of agony. So there won't be any playable demo this year at E3. Does it really surprise anyone? But one thing is for sure, you can all still keep hoping that some form of FFXIII will show up at E3.

Square Enix Kicks Faces: No E3 Demo At All

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It seems ff13 won't launch until 2010. We have to wait much longer time than we expected.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Am I the only one that's sick and tired of CG videos teasing YEARS in advance of a release? I mean, they couldn't possibly have a clue how these videos tie into a product that isn't coming out for that long. 2010??!!! Hell make it 2011, or 2211... I'm tired of seeing games announced, marketed, and then shelved for AGES. How can Square Enix think this is a good strategy?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News