Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Speculation: New PS3 Game Coming at the Tokyo Game Show?

Sponsored Links
    As the Tokyo Game Show nears its opening for this year, Sony Japan appears to be teasing Internet users with a mysterious site which is believed to be related to be a PS3 game.

The [Register or Login to view links] has a pixelated smiley face at the bottom-right corner (pictured below) that leads you to various Japanese Web sites after being clicked multiple times.

While the Web sites you a led to are still of unknown purpose, we should be able to find the answer to these teasers at TGS on September 17th, 2009.

To quote: "There is not much on the teaser page other than a strange smiley face. Clicking on it multiple times will open his mouth. He will eventually let out a scream and you will be redirected to random web sites that might somehow be connected to the game.

It looks like the project will be revealed on September 17th."

Speculation: New PS3 Game Coming at the Tokyo Game Show?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From the clues I gathered this is definitely a sequel or expansion to Yuusha no Kuse Ni Namaikida also known in America as Holy Invasion Of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This?. The axe, mushrooms, devil, dungeon, dragon it all adds up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by otarumx View Post
    From the clues I gathered this is definitely a sequel or expansion to Yuusha no Kuse Ni Namaikida also known in America as Holy Invasion Of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This?. The axe, mushrooms, devil, dungeon, dragon it all adds up.
    i agree, all the clues leads to yuusha.

A lot of the clues point to Tower of Druaga. The pickaxe, slime, dungeon, etc. The Lilith page even references the epic of Gilgamesh. But some clues seam to reference other series.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News