Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Am i the only one that's reading they caught a HER ??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nah - just bad translation I guess ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by 9nihn View Post
    Lulzsec will back off as well from hearing about this devastating blow to the hacker community.
    Funny you say that. An hour after you posted that, Lulz hacked some website and released the entire database of users emails and passwords, revealing even some government / military passwords.

I know it was sarcasm you used but I still find it pretty funny rofl.

Banned User
    lol what?? You cannot kill what you did not create...

He was being sarcastic... but anyways i wonder when the retaliation will begin from anon. Anon is being more and more famous from their attacks and threats, such as their warning to NATO and such.

I like the way this 6`3" mans mug shot was taken the 15th feb , here in the uk by the Metropolitan Police.

You think? Did you not see the scene pretty much die when sony started picking on people? People ***** out, especially those that think they're above others. They will tell on everyone, and everyone will quit doing anything that can get them in trouble.

Look at the ps3, really. there was all these homebrews, and keys, and this, that, everything you could want, because people werent afraid. Now what do you get. Multiman.

People always start fights they cant finish. Then, when it looks like they're in any danger, they flee.

They're done for. May I quote some 16bit goodness... Welcome to your DOOM!

There's loads of PS3 homebrew, just most of it isn't centred around backups/piracy because most devs aren't bothered with it and instead are more focused on additional functionality

i hope for there sake the spanish police are like the QLD police force.. LOL

jokers in blue..

The spokeswoman, who did not want to be identified per department policy, said all three were subsequently released, without bail, pending formal charges.

WTF? should have kept thoe 3 guys in the slammer until a court hearing.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News