Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

neros3005
    Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    to go from region mauritius ps3 store credit master card plz ps3 update 3.50 release september 2, 2010.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cross-game chat is not currently included in PlayStation Plus.
    Oh - how "ASSURING"!

So - in another words - it WILL be part of Plus later on, right?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why not just bring Skype to the PS3?

PS3 Cross Game Voice Chat
    I'm calling bs on this and holding to my assumption that the PS3 will never get cross game chat i see you on the PS4. all these projects are for a new generation console, so do not surprise me at 1 year or 2 SONY launches a new generation console, like they did with the ps2 slim.
    Last edited by NOENT1ENDO; 06-26-2010 at 06:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by NOENT1ENDO View Post
    Why not just bring Skype to the PS3?

PS3 Cross Game Voice Chat
    I'm calling bs on this and holding to my assumption that the PS3 will never get cross game chat i see you on the PS4. all these projects are for a new generation console, so do not surprise me at 1 year or 2 SONY launches a new generation console, like they did with the ps2 slim.
    ^i thought they already released a ps3slim moddels? [end /irony] and i highly doubt that they will release a ps4 in a year or two the playstation 3 was ment to have a 10 year lifespan( we are still only at the beginning of year 4 in the ps3s life-cycle in all reality) you probably wouldn't see plans for a ps4 announced untill E3 2012 and probably wouldn't see the release for the ps4 untill sometime fall 2014... cross-game chat will be seen on the ps3 but probably not till some time in the holiday season or early next year.

Frankly - if the xgame voice chat is planned as a part of PSN+ then even for people who don't have any PC / device yet to run Skype / Yahoo / Google / Msn / or any other chat on it it might be cheaper to get some ubercheap netbook or use some smartphone or whatever else to communicate with others
    Last edited by GrandpaHomer; 06-27-2010 at 06:14 AM

i really don't see why cross game chat is needed when your playing a game pay attention to the game not some argument over some retarded issue. anyway if they want to have cross game chat get a good computer download steam buy some games find some friends and talk on there easier then using a controller.

Thumbs Up

wow, nice i have to buy.. plus it's only $50 a year.

Yea its a good deal for 50 bucks, i would love to use skype on ps3 though.

would have been nice if it was mentioned that LBP wasn't available for US users Other then that, I have already saved money on MK2, woo hoo!

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News