Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony's Life With PlayStation Gets 'World Heritage' Channel Added

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony has updated Life with PlayStation by adding a completely new channel titled 'World Heritage' to it.

It's a simple update, as the channel includes information from various Web sites (including Wikipedia) from multiple areas around the world.

To quote: If you leave your controller for a long enough time, it automatically begins spinning the globe (like the other channels) and displays hi-res pictures from the areas you're hovering above about.

If you would like to see a picture from a designated area, then you can hover the country, hit 'X' and then press the 'start' button.

An overall nice addition to the free application, allowing many Life with PlayStation fans to do even more while helping the common good.

Sony's Life With PlayStation Gets 'World Heritage' Channel Added

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up good!

Sponsored Links
    i just check the world heritage a while ago.. its pretty cool! you'll see different places around the world! and i always put my playstation 3 on folding home when i'm not using it..

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News