Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Unveils PlayStation Plus July 2013 Content Updates

Sponsored Links
    Sony PlayStation Store and Plus Content Manager Chris Howe has unveiled the July 2013 PlayStation Plus content updates today, as follows:

Hi everyone! It's time to update you on all the new PlayStation Plus content coming your way in July.

As usual, there are three new PS3 games and two PS Vita titles to enjoy, as well as great titles such as Demon's Souls and [Register or Login to view links] that are already available.

New PlayStation 3 games

I am very excited to announce that next month's hero title will be the exceptional [Register or Login to view links], arriving on the service on 3rd July.

Built by the extremely talented team at [Register or Login to view links], Battlefield 3 is an FPS masterpiece from start to finish, taking full advantage of the Frostbite 2 game engine to deliver a superior visual experience.

Moving on to your next PS3 offering... I know that a lot of you have been waiting a while for this one, so I am happy to announce that we will be bringing [Register or Login to view links] to the service!

This action packed shooter will take you on a spectacular crime spree. You'll blast your way through a downtown bank vault robbery, manage hostages in an armoured car hijacking, and even engage in a midnight infiltration of a top-secret, high-security facility. Payday: The Heist challenges you with dynamic environments and adaptive enemy tactics, which means no scenario, will ever play out the same way twice.

And if you can't get enough Payday action make sure you visit the PlayStation Store for a huge saving on the [Register or Login to view links]!

Your final offering for this month is [Register or Login to view links]. Assume leadership of the Third Street Saints and rampage through the fictional city of Steelport in this outrageous open-world action epic where absolutely anything goes.

New PS Vita content

First up for PS Vita on 3rd July is [Register or Login to view links]. For centuries, the Dragon Ninjas have protected the world and kept safe the most powerful weapons. But now, a powerful evil arises who will test the might of the ninjas. Take Dragon Sword in hand as the young Ryu Hayabusa, and journey to the farthest reaches of the world to cut down the malevolent Fiends!

And last but certainly not least, we are very happy to announce that from 3rd July you'll also be able to download the action packed [Register or Login to view links]. Conquer 45 tactical missions as you help take down global terror networks and prove your place in the military elite.

As usual, over the coming weeks you can also expect exclusive additional PS Plus discounts. We will update you on these offers in the weekly Store posts.

In summary

Leaving PS Plus in July:

3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning
    3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
    3rd July: The Cave
    3rd July: Rayman Origins
    3rd July: Coconut Dodge

Entering PS Plus in July:

3rd July: Battlefield 3
    3rd July: Payday: The Heist
    3rd July: Saints Row the Third
    3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
    3rd July: Unit 13

If you are not currently a Plus member, visit our [Register or Login to view links] to find out more about the service. Here you'll learn all you need to know about a one year subscription to the Instant Game Collection all for a one-off payment of just 39.99/€49.99.

Remember, if you've not got access to your PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our [Register or Login to view links].

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Simply beautiful Thanks for the update

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'd like unit 13 n gaidan vita.got the rest but sold bf3.. yes i sold bf3 lol so i'm glad to get that back i guess.

that is if its in aus store. payday the heist is pretty good game too if you haven't got it or ps plus nows the time.

cheers!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Don't get me wrong, I love the PlayStation name. I love many of the titles. The systems always look great. I simply think the Vita is such an awful idea. PSP is a better name and system. They should have kept up with the PSP I think. I mean... Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus? What the heck? They have a billion different Ninja Gaiden games JUST for the first one!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News