Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dante489 View Post
    yeah you're right:
    IDK man that looks more like a 3d environment that allows your view of the environment to be augmented by a motion sensor (not really a unique idea but its a cool concept).

True 3D means things come out past the 4th wall (your tv screen) adding depth to them.

i believe what you have shown is just a 3D environment more like Detuned for the ps3.. which is not a remarkable or new technology.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    but the way the 3DS is supposed to work is also the way 3D gaming on the ps3 is going to be..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by laggmaster View Post
    IDK man that looks more like a 3d environment that allows your view of the environment to be augmented by a motion sensor (not really a unique idea but its a cool concept).

True 3D means things come out past the 4th wall (your tv screen) adding depth to them.

i believe what you have shown is just a 3D environment more like Detuned for the ps3.. which is not a remarkable or new technology.
    exactly man that's why i said in my first comment that I'm still waiting for a similar technology with free glasses! , i know the ds one looks different i just gave the guy who was asking the link!

and i've watched the avatar in theater and it was great!, but i also played Left 4 Dead on my friend's nvidia 3d vision setup, to be honest with ya i wasn't that impressed! even thought his led tv was 240hz.

i believe sony's 3d would look the same as nvidia 3d vision yeah it's cool but not that great!, not to mention using the stupid glasses.

This is Nice ... But BatMan had 3d as well ??

Arrow

That video is for a DS/i game, not a 3DS title.

I think Sony wants to deepen the 3D that has its output is very usable and it does not default but I also think that Sony is seeking to gain time because they did not finish the 3D Blu-ray.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News