Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, koreans, like japanese people, are productive, challengers, winners, do their best till over the normal human race. I still remember a guy in tokyo, playing a musical game. He used special mode, the game speed was so fast i was barely able to see which button color was coming O_O

Well this guy spent last 3 months, playing most of the day every day with it, he's a champion of his area, won some money and stuff manga related, too. So, the hope is to be a champion, and find a work as pro gamer. Like i sais before, videogames are a religion in korea.

On other side, both parents are mostly workers, grandma is the nanny for most of their early age, so obiouvsly they grow up free. They go to school, with a high proficient level, but when at home, they need their videogame session. And sometimes, because they need to complete schoolwork and chores, they end up after dinner with some time for videogames.

So, if i explained clearly their attitude, it's time to work and be a champion. 9 pm. I can do better. 11 pm. I'm a semi pro. 6 am. 2 hours sleeping. Take a train, semi-sleeping few more. Go to school. That's their life, parents are working. Grandma is an old woman, sleepy. Only way to stop this system is put an end. From source.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    here i always thought parenting was something parents do?

so you say the people that are over productive and highly intelligent will just go "oh well gov. says i cant game anymore, so that be it." and not just think about alternatives like own dedi servers, fake ids, etc. pp.

also... most asians game offline to get skills at what they play, not a single meganoob would ever dare and join a game, their pride simply wont let them... wish that was true for western gamers aswell

its all just brainless politics, they dont care about your children AT ALL! realize it, the only reason they implemented this is cause they would've lost support from parenting council groups etc. pp. it has nothing to do with helping the youth!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol? M$ thinking about shutting down Live overnight no matter what age the gamers are?! I guess they have never heard of people who work early morning or evening shifts, or people who only have time to play online during that time.

As said, liberal fools have pushed in silly laws, so much in fact that parents cannot parent their children properly any more. And whilst these kids grow up to be spoilt brats, they wonder why, blaming poverty and other unrelated excuses, never the lack of parenting.

Quote Originally Posted by bigo93 View Post
    As said, liberal fools have pushed in silly laws, so much in fact that parents cannot parent their children properly any more. And whilst these kids grow up to be spoilt brats, they wonder why, blaming poverty and other unrelated excuses, never the lack of parenting.
    i am sorry man but get your political terminology right... liberals are AGAINST banning stuff, as banning stuff is the absolute proof that a government cant handle a free thinking public!

this method is highly fascist... if you wanna see how good it works to ban stuff you think harm society go take a look at the drug laws and the resulting war on it... perfect example of how to fail fail fail

preventing ppl from having the need to escape their everyday life by playing 48h in one sitting is the key.. not banning gaming in certain timeslots... wtf!

uhm, maybe more communist, looking the world area? Repression, freedom under control. Uhm, their neighboorhood is a virus..

Education is important in Korea, in the top 10 students of any big university you're almost sure there is always a Korean on top.
    Korean students study at least 10-15 hours per day, outside private courses (and they all have some).

And, that choice was made because some young boys were found dead in internet cafe from playing 2-3 days non stop without drinking and eating. Its crazy really.

When Koreans get into something, they get in it a lot.

You have to enter social security codes in Korean PSN accounts?! So what your telling me, is that when the PSN database gets hacked, not only will they have your credit card information, but they will have your name and social security number as well?!

I don't usually hate on other countries but, Korea is worse than I thought it was. They are fools if they let Sony hold user's social security numbers.

I'm not surprised at all, instead

True, koreans and japanese are the top end students Not a surprise both are the best, beautiful and futuristic countries , 50 years over the rest of the world
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 11-16-2011 at 01:21 PM

Hmm, sounds ridiculous. It's the parents that should moderate their kids, not some company. And pardon me for the following:

Imagine this law in the US all those CoD kiddies, instead of raging and whining online they would drive their poor parents to insanity.

PFff, hahahaha

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News