Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i heard that the next gen consoles will have games with graphics comparable with avatar the movie..that would be awesome..
    still i also hope trhe best games are yet to be released for the ps3.bring on bf3!!
    YES YES!!! Battlefield 3 will certainly have mobs of people sat waiting outside our local computer shop 72 hours before launch. Can't wait to get my mits on it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its kind of obvious that if one is maxing out the platform and enough people say there needs to be a new platform that it will happen.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfWar View Post
    I'm impressed they are able to make games look as good as Killzone 3, God of War, Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy 13 etc with 512MB of memory.
    It's some kind of specialized memory, probably with a ridiculous clock speed. The games are optimized for it as well.

I'm very content with the current generation of consoles, even older 360 games look decent. They can't be compared to running max settings on a PC, they still look good.
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 08-23-2011 at 07:14 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i heard that the next gen consoles will have games with graphics comparable with avatar the movie..that would be awesome..
    still i also hope trhe best games are yet to be released for the ps3.bring on bf3!!
    If the consoles do come out in < 2 years they will not look much better than current PC games. It's still good, just not an OMG quantum leap in graphics.

Oh... what a drag!!

I still remember when I got the PS one.

"So as long as we and our developers can create new experiences that are more exciting to consumers, I see no need to transition into newer generation." - By that logic you never need to switch to a newer generation of hardware. If we're talking about when the hardware is maxed... it was maxed at launch. I wish that was a joke.

I hope all these 'New Gen' consoles are more reliable.

The design flaws that caused the ylod in fat models was a joke when you consider the very high price for the launch models. I hope that they learned there lesson with that one and make the ps4 to last longer than 2 years in some cases.

i still don't like the idea because they don't have a lot of games for the ps3 only for ps1and ps2 games.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News