Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sony Says 'Thanks' for Being a PlayStation Network Customer

Today a PlayStation Network promotion wrapped in a 'Thank You' note was sent from Sony to sent to select PSN customers.

While some appear to welcome it for being a loyal customer over the last three years (and spending hundreds of dollars on PSN), others share the "Sony, you should've have. No, really. You shouldn't have." attitude.

To quote: "Are you a regular user of the PSN? Chances are you probably are. Well then, you might want to check your emails.

We just got a message from Sony saying "Hey, thanks for being a loyal customer". We say, that's absolutely not a problem Sony. Don't worry if you didn't get one of these. They're more an advert then anything else."

Did anyone get one here? If so, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!

Sony Says 'Thanks' for Being a PlayStation Network Customer

More PlayStation 3 News...

I got this "thank you" note... i thought i was going to get a free download or something.

i didnt... but I got to say its rather disapointing, i mean First EU gets the KZ 2 free shirt =\, now this, i mean its nice to get a "thanks" but is a theme or a home item gonna kill them

I didn't get squat eventhough I've downloaded pretty much every demo, bought tons of games, participated in several betas, kept an up-to-date profile and spent countless hours playing online.

Not that it matters since it didn't come with any freebies, but it makes you wonder what exactly the criteria was?

I guess if I got it, I'd appreciate the gesture, but since I didn't, I'll join those complaining that they were left out.

Apparently me spending over $200 at the store wasn't enough for them... One thing I do thank Sony is it shows me how much I spend on this stuff.... That's it for me I'm done. No more games for.... Until Uncharted 2 comes out. Dang it all Sony! Why did you have to get such good exclusives.

hehe, I didn't get this 'thanks' either, even though I bought quite a lot of games (I have over 30 PSN games) and I'm a qore subscriber and i'm online at least 5 or 6 hours a day and I check the playstation store every thursday... I really do wonder what the criteria is.. but as others said, I don't care if there are no freebies... it just feels weird that despite the hundreds of dollars spent, Sony thinks I'm still not worthy of a simple "Thanks".. gee, with the cost of emails these days and the current economy, I can understand...

I got this, I opened the email, wondered that's it? Then quickly clicked the "Report Spam" button for lack of wonder content.

I thought it was pretty ironic receiving this only a few hours after being banned for the 2nd time from the PSN forums. I thought it was there way of saying sorry we banned you but please keep buying PS brand stuff.

Thanks Sony I really needed yet another link to the PStore as if the 3 on XMB after 3.0 weren't enough already not that I can use those since I keep getting an error when trying to update probably lucky after reading all the hardware & software issues it's caused. The Email selection may have been based on how long you've been a PSN member. 7 years for me.

Havent received anything on all my psn accounts.

I did receive a Mag Beta Invite because im subscribed to Qore

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by ModderFokker; 09-04-2009 at 06:46 AM

I got one from them stating that “we miss you “complaining I had not visited the playstation store in awhile.

I also thought that they where going to have a special offer or something.
    It should have read "we miss your wallet"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast