Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Reveals Heavy Rain PS3 Demo is Forecasted for Thursday

Sponsored Links
    For those who missed the hidden update, Sony's Product Marketing Manager Jefferson Dong has revealed that the Heavy Rain PS3 demo is officially forecasted for this Thursday on PSN.

To quote: While this might be true for the weather in some parts of the country this week, the game demo for Heavy Rain will be available worldwide through the PlayStation Store on Thursday, February 11, 2010. Mark this on your calendar!

This PlayStation 3 exclusive demo will feature two full chapters from the game, in which players will immerse themselves in the roles of Norman Jayden, a FBI profiler brought in to help local law enforcement find and capture the Origami Killer, and Scott Shelby, a private investigator hired by families of past victims to bring their killer to justice.

Gamers will finally get the chance to try this psychological thriller where players make choices that will determine their story, all in the hopes of uncovering the mystery of Heavy Rain. If you're experiencing heavy rain this Thursday, feel free to stay inside to download and play the demo of Heavy Rain.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wasn't the demo already release?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by colima View Post
    Wasn't the demo already release?
    If you read above, it wasn't officially released... just some people found it "hidden" in the PSN update from last week.

This game is gonna' be very good

I got this a few days ago using details from the post mentioned (hidden update) and i must say it's worth the download I've enjoyed playing it twice so far. It's got awsome graphics and story from what I've seen of it. Looking forward to getting the full game.

i played it already!I just downloaded it 2 days ago!

Well its actually preaty cool but i think its boring and... actually there are so many actions movements... i liked it.

i got one of the codes from by following the other post, and downloaded this the other day.

It is a good game, and while some people will be thinking "QTE's... wtf?!" they are implemented really wel as a control system!

The demo file is huge considering you can complete the demo in less than 30mins (bout 1400mb) but i suppose that the hi-res graphics and the amount of potential "hidden" features amount to the large file size. Not the best demo in the world, but shows off some key features and the basic gameplay which whet's your appetite for wanting to play abit more!

conclusion: after playing the demo, i'm definitely buying this game.

I've already played the demo and I must say that this is a definite buy for me. I already preordered it.

Banned User
    i will defently buy this game. i played the demo and loved it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News