Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Releases a PS3 Compatible Bluetooth Mouse

Sponsored Links
    Sony has recently released a new multi-function Bluetooth laser mouse with it's new Vaio X, CW and L range of laptops.

The new VGP-BMS80 can:

- Dual function of PC remote control and multi-function laser mouse
    - Remotely control PLAYSTATION 3 to enjoy web browsing (No game control available)
    - Software keyboard to input words easily

The new device includes an OFS (Optical Finger Sensor), which allows you to control the PS3's XMB without the use of a controller.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Of course, just about any mouse also works with the PS3 - Just plug it in or associate it

The difference with this one is that it's an upside down optical mouse - that, by the looks of it, tracks the ridges in the fingerprint as they touch an opaque surface.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's a shame it can't be used "in game". I'm really a PC gamer at heart but wish I could use my pc mouse to play fps. I bought the fragfx last year but the quality of the mouse was somewhat questionable, and it only acted to emulate mouse control from analog controls. Just doesn't feel as precise as the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elavertu View Post
    It's a shame it can't be used "in game". I'm really a PC gamer at heart but wish I could use my pc mouse to play fps. I bought the fragfx last year but the quality of the mouse was somewhat questionable, and it only acted to emulate mouse control from analog controls. Just doesn't feel as precise as the real deal.
    You're right, it would be awesome to have the option to use a mouse and keyboard, especially for RTS games like Red Alert and Savage Moon just to name a few.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News