Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Release Confirms E3 Press Conference for June 15, 2010

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony has released a presser confirming that their E3 press conference will be held on June 15, 2010.

Additionally, Sony's official 'Save the Date' for their press conference states that they will be taking over the Shrine Auditorium at 11:30 a.m. to hold the event.

For those curious, E3 2010 officially starts on that Tuesday in Los Angeles, running through Thursday, June 17. The half week show is historically when most of the world's biggest game developers and publishers unveil their next big thing.

To quote: "Sony's E3 press conference will take place on June 15, the company said today.

The event will be held at the Shrine Audutorium from 11:30am PST. That's 7:30pm BST and 8:30pm CET, as seen below in the invite sent out to press."

Sony Release Confirms E3 Press Conference for June 15, 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmm i wonder what sony has planned this year... and how they plan on using the shrine auditorium.

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    I've put this in my diary, I love E3! Its the best games conference all year.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News