Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Red & Blue DualShock 3 Controllers to Arrive This October

Sponsored Links
    Today Engadget (linked above) is reporting that Sony's new Red & Blue DualShock 3 controllers will be arriving this October.

To quote: We know what you want: you want entirely too many photos of some new DualShock 3 controllers in a variety of non-compromising positions.

The real kicker? These two controllers are "Deep Red" and "Metallic Blue," the most American of all the colors. And you do, like America, right citizen? Right.

Sony should have these on the market this October, for you to spend your hard earned money dollars on and attain the True Happiness due to every citizen consumer.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They dont fit the ps3 at all. Those are gamecube controllers.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agreed... unless I had a PS3 in the matching color I wouldn't be interested in them either. Not sure what Sony is thinking here hehe

i'd rather want a white one.

Jesus... I've never seen uglier controllers in my whole life. I can't imagine what Sony was thinking when they "designed" these.

Über crap I say...
    Complete and utter crap...

They're very wonderful (barcelona )

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    unless I had a PS3 in the matching color I wouldn't be interested in them either.
    maybe [total speculation] it could be a hint that there will be ps3's in matching colours??
    october seems to be a big month atm for sony, with the pspGO! and with the slim rumour mill pointing to a september release, it would be good to see if sony can actually keep things from getting leaked before they're announced and release new colour ps3's (in america only by the sound of that article)

if it is just the controllers though, then i think sony need to rethink what the customer wants...

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News