Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony PSN Video Store Update: Crackle Now Available, Free Movies

Sponsored Links
    Sony Video Marketing Assistant Laure Casteran has announced that Crackle is now available through the PSN Video Store with free movies!

Below are the details, as follows: This week, I would like to share with you a Video Store update.

Crackle is now available on PlayStation Store (UK only). Watch free movies on [Register or Login to view links].

Crackle delivers full-length, uncut Hollywood movies and TV series - all free and on demand. Crackle provides hundreds of movies and TV episodes in the genres you crave: Action, comedy, crime, anime, horror, music, thriller and sci-fi. For more info, please visit [Register or Login to view links].

Here Comes the Boom

Former collegiate wrestler Scott Voss (Kevin James) is a 42-year-old, apathetic high school teacher. When budget cutbacks threaten to cancel some of the school's programs and lay off its music teacher (Henry Winkler), Scott creates a scheme to raise money by moonlighting as a mixed martial arts fighter.

Available from 4th April in Australia to rent or buy, priced from $5.99/$19.99. Available now in the UK to rent or buy, priced from 3.99/11.99.

All titles available from PlayStation Store in glorious 1080p HD! Enjoy!

Sony PSN Video Store Update: Crackle Now Available, Free Movies

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you look under Apps. in the PS Store you'll see Crackle listed there; I've been watching free movies for months.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was there last night and there was only that crap Mubi thing. No Crackle. Wondering why $ony haven't brought it to every $ony device sooner? Its their software, they own it so it should be on PS3 by now. Its on just about every other device but the PS3 and Vita.

You can watch it via the browser as the web version worked on the PS3 last time I tried it.

I thought this was interesting. My nephew was talking about crackle less than a week ago and talked about how he was able to download it, but unable to get it to work. It's only available to the UK region?

I've downloaded a similar program called crunchyroll sometime last year but it didn't even start, let alone install I believe. Weirdest things I've ever seen.

great news

The web version is till working nicely. Just go to: crackle.com/ps3

That's weird. I'm from Canada and have been using Crackle for quite some time. It's listed under Apps in the PS Store; I checked it last night before posting and it was listed, I don't know why it doesn't show up anywhere else.

There are commercials in the movies and TV shows. There are some really good flicks, some terrible B/C movies; I recently watched 'The Tingler" with Vincent Price. They also have the original 13 Ghosts (the very first 3D movie ever made).

For free, it's just. I hope it shows up for the rest of you, regards, ahltru.

I checked today on the UK PSN, nothing there, maybe it'll be added tomorrow on the normal Wednesday update.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News