Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What have I been saying for the last few days. IT DOESN'T MATTER if you get on PSN or not. $ony ALREADY KNOW if you have CFW and are running MultiMan. The second you turn on your console it sends info to Sony. The second you load anything its also sent to Sony. Install CHARLES and find out for yourself and you will see how much info is really sent and how hidden you really are from Sony.

If you've installed CFW and you've ran MultiMan you are already flagged for a ban even if you've not gotten on PSN. Just having the console connected to a network is enough to send info to Sony. They have heaps of spyware in the PS3.

And yes there are ways of getting back on PSN with a banned console. NO I'm not going to tell you how. I had my console banned in the first day of bannings when CFW first turned up. I haven't tried recently but last time I did I could still get online.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That was what I was wondering. They may know we have a CFW; the solution is to disable internet access from the PS3. They have warned us:

"To avoid permanent termination, consumers must immediately cease using and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from their PlayStation 3 systems."

So if we keep out PS3 disconnected from Internet I guess it's still safe...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wonder if PSNinja is able to really help out if this is the case of them ban hammering people.

I just played MW2 10mins ago, then now I see this news I'm gonna turn off wireless from ps3.

You sound like a broken record man. And to keep reiterating "There are ways of getting back on PSN with a banned console, NO I'm not going to tell you how" is showing how much attention you need. Chill..

Quote Originally Posted by Djmatrix32 View Post
    I wonder if PSNinja is able to really help out if this is the case of them ban hammering people.
    i certainly hope not. You want psn buy your games and get ofw.

I do buy my games the only ones I have are gran turismo 5, mw2 (came with the ps3 when I bought it) FF-13 and Assassin's Creed 3.

Banned User
    how can you not own atleast one nfs game. go download one imediately (nfs undercover , most wanted is garbage).

I have NFS games on PC so I can mod them. ^___^

Banned User
    fair enough, can't argue with that. and i meant buy, not download lol

it was a slip of the fingers.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-13-2012 at 01:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News